Earthy Green Geometric Design Convertible Packable Tote Bag
Do you remember tying your beach towel to use it to carry your beach or park necessities? Flip flops, sunscreen, hat, and a snack? Here's a modern twist on an old idea. You can fold this sturdy crepe cloth into a tote bag secured to its strap by strong metal buckles, use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or a beautiful present wrapping. I love the versatility of this bag! My nature photography, which I've designed into a geometric pattern for a green, earthy look.
1. Don't overload the bag. The scarf corners, though thick, sturdy, and durable, are held in their buckles by friction. While great for carrying a towel, sandals, and a book, if you want a serious cargo-hauler, you'll probably want to choose a different bag.
2. This innovative bag is made and shipped by a production partner in Canada and can take up to three weeks to be delivered. It might come sooner, and it is definitely worth the wait, but if you're in a hurry, you'll probably want to choose a different bag.
• Made in Canada from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather straps with heavy metal buckles and steel rivets
• Choose strap length and color to get your favorite look